How to hug a porcupine...







You've heard of that book, right?

I've always wanted to read it, but mostly so I gather some tips I could hand off to Jeremy so he would know how to cope with me on a regular basis.

I married a saint.

I mean, not to buy into the stereotypes, but women are horribly difficult to deal with normally, what with their over-thinking, over-emoting, over-everything. But pregnant women....

I have an irrational hatred of some clothes in my closet. I loath them. They spark some sort of bestial rage that makes me want to burn them, which is bad since they still have tags on them.

A few pregnancies ago, I had this same hatred for my oscillating fan.

I wonder if Jeremy is going to snap someday, what with all the crazy female hormones bouncing around the house. I'm not sure Joshua's boy-ness and Jerm's manlihoodness is enough to counteract 4 small females and the Pregnant Mother Ship.

Which is probably why everyone is rooting for a boy.

Baby Z, however, is probably a writhing ball of estrogen and chocolate stilettos.

Which will make Jeremy's head implode.

Well...at least he'll have lots of sons-in-law someday, right??

If he survives that long. 

Comments

Katscratchme said…
I mostly just become pathetic when I'm pregnant... Sometimes, emotionally erratic bordering on paranoia.

Popular Posts