Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Big Thanks...

TIME SENSITIVE BLOG!


I would like to send a big thank you out to all of you who responded so kindly to my last blog. You know your true friends when you throw a tantrum and they still like you! :)

So, because you made my heart all sunshiny, I am going to give something back! Nothing fancy, mind you, but something from the heart!

The next 20 people to leave a comment on this blog will get a special something from me (I chose that number so that every person I know plus random blog-stalkers get a chance at something.)! Don't worry, I won't send anything that explodes. Maybe something weird, but nothing that explodes. So, for those of you who don't live within 2 miles of me, please send your addresses to shydandelion2000@yahoo.com, or you can send it to my Facebook inbox. You DO need to comment before Sunday, though, so I know exactly how many I need to send out!

Good luck, my fellow bloggers!

P.S. A list of prizes is coming....


P.S.S NO CHEATING! Only one prize per person (that means YOU, Jenny!).

15 comments:

Katscratchme said...

Ooooo! Meeeee!!!!

Trillium said...

Who needs presents? Your funny stories are the REAL gift!!

Rebecca said...

It must be Christmas! :)

leafhopper said...

Ah how sweet, or is it sweet?:)

Savannah Weech said...

Woo hoo! I love surprises!

Jen said...

Kilroy . . .

Jen said...

was . . .

Jen said...

here.

Jen said...

Do I get 4 gifts now? :P (BTW - I read your blogs all the time. In fact - - I read everybody's blogs the day they are posted - FYI)

Zaphod said...

Hmmmm! What to do? There are not enough gifts in the world to persuade people to comment on my blog. Pass the cheese please.

Jen said...

LOL! (5) :D

Tiffany said...

one condition...you have to come visit me to give me my prize! :)

by the way, how's the house hunting going?

Enjoying Life . . . One day at a time! said...

Ooooo, I love prizes!

Les said...

I guess this is one way to get people to comment on your blog. Don't worry about sending the gift I am just glad we are in contact with each other better than before.

Bethany said...

Yay for fun surprises!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...