Dreamer

After an extremely stressful day yesterday, I finally puddled into tears, and went into an exhausted sleep. My brain is my friend. She gave me dream...







In my first dream, I was in a band, and I had my own guitar! I was like, *Plunk* "Yeah! I'm awesome!" At some point, before we all went on stage, I decided I wasn't skilled enough to perform with my guitar, and left it behind. As we walked up stage, we started singing "You are my sunshine," and I think the crowd was singing with us. I couldn't see them, though, because of all the stage lights.










It was then that Jeremy woke me up and started asking me questions, half of which didn't make any sense, and then he fell out of bed, and went to work.





I promptly went back to sleep, and my brain kept at it.



In my second dream, I was in school, and for some reason my Shakespeare teacher was teaching a math class, and I was in it. The math questions went like this (and I only had to do 5 of them): "You want to plant cocoa beans in Cancun. What month will they be ready to harvest?" I thought for a minute... "Well, if you want to plant anything in America, then you have to plant it in the spring, so because Mexico is opposite, then I will plant them in September, so they will bloom in June." I thought for a little longer, talked to the teacher, and then realized that June wasn't right, and that March was the right time for the cocoa beans to be harvested (six months as opposed to 9 months...).



As we sat in our class, Elder Neal A. Maxwell walked it. He was teaching in the next hour, and he brought with him a very tiny trombone. He gave more to his students, and they were trying to blow paper around on the tables via the tiny trombones.



At that point, I heard Eva calling out, and was dragged backwards through my bed into consciousness.



I don't know if these dreams meant anything, but I woke up feeling okay, so perhaps my brain was in crisis mode and was attempting to entertain me before I went completely crazy.

Comments

Trillium said…
The key to figuring out what your dreams mean is to look at how you felt in the dream. For example, if you felt anxiety, that indicates that you have anxiety in real life. Sometimes the people or events in your dreams are symbolic. How did you feel when Neal A Maxwell showed up? Pinpoint your feelings and then compare those feelings to some event in real life.
Amy said…
I'm so confused now.

Your dream has exhausted me.

Goodnight.
Anonymous said…
LOL! Sorry, Amy! I was actually really happy in my dream, until I got that math problem, and that wasn't even so bad. When Elder Maxwell showed up, I was like... "Hey..I know this guy! What is he doing here?" I will have to sift through it...
Zaphod said…
Oooooooh... Cocoa beans in Mexico in March. This means you are bringing a big box of See's candies to put under the shelf where the collected works of Neal A. Maxwell are in the family room. Ooooooooh..... yum!
Zaphod said…
Oh, by the way, when you come to deliver the chocolates, tell Josh to leave the trombone at home.

Popular Posts