Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eyeball Update!

My eye fell out. Really. It was pretty nasty, but popped back in nicely. The doctor said that I would have to have steel rods put in to keep it in place and I shouldn't look from side to side for a while or strain at all.











JUST KIDDING!


My eye feels like normal! Pretty amazing. The PA said it would take a few days for it to feel normal, but it feels normal now! YAY! I think it must have been Jeremy's prayer. I think his connection to Heavenly Father is stronger than mine. Good thing... So, thank heaven for answered prayers!

3 comments:

Chris said...

You know why, right? It is because you play Flyff TOO much. That's why I stopped playing WOW, because my eye was about to pop out.

Davola said...

I hate the Carpenters. I don't like angry music. http://www.entertonement.com/clips/38411/The-Carpenters

DebbieLou said...

What a relief! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...