Hair cut!

So...I have been trying to grow my hair out for quite a while now! I was rather proud of myself, except for the fact that all I could do with my inordinately heavy hair was put it in pig-tails. My usual put-1000-hair-pins-in-my-hair-to-make-it-stay-up hasn't been working, and rubber bands have since become my friend...although, I really don't like being friends with them. They are the sort of friend you wish you didn't have but have to have in order for you life to run smoothly.



Yesterday, because my boys were shaggy mountain goats, I loaded them into the bathroom, tied them up, muzzled them, and proceeded to shear them. In between the bleating and aggravated "BAAAAs" I got two humans out of my efforts. I have been tempted to cut Eva's hair because, despite the fact that it has it's own natural and beatiful curl, it has some how turned into a mullet that is only cured by putting it into pig-tails. It seems the solution for bad hair around here is to shave it off, or put it in pig-tails....which is probably why multiple people have asked me if I am trying to make Eva look like me. Which I'm not.
Well, after a productive day, Jeremy and I decided that we needed a walk, and decided since our city is practically a frozen tundra, we should walk at the mall. I was primed for getting a hair cut...what with thinking about hair cuts all day and the randomly placed salons at the mall I was fated to it.


So, after being at the salon for two hours (Jeremy spent that time shoveling french fries down Joshua and Eva's throats to keep them happy...can you imagine? Two hours...) I got a hair cut that I think is pretty darn cute. Unfortunately for me, I should have taken a picture of it yesterday after the stylist finished because, so help me, I couldn't exactly replicate it this morning, despite all the hair spray I used. Oh well... Just goes to show that hair is not actually part of your body, but a moss-like entity with a mind of it's own.

Okay...With bangs??Without bangs??

What do you think? I kinda like the bangs. But then again, I think I look like an alien in all of my pictures. So, alien with bangs? Or alien without?

Comments

Jen said…
I like the bangs . . . they make your eyes look prettier (than they are already).
Tiffany said…
BEAUTIFUL!

P.S. TAG, you're it!
Trillium said…
I like the bangs, too. But the other way is ok too. I think I'll have to see you in person to really decide. :)
The Mrs. said…
I'm going with bangs, I think they frame your face nicely!
DebbieLou said…
Both look nice, but the bangs give you an extra cute touch!

Popular Posts