AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I AM SO MAD!


MY INSURANCE COMPANY JUST UPPED OUR RATES WITHOUT TELLING ANYBODY AND NOW MY BILL IS OUT OF WACK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


WHAT RIGHT DO THEY HAVE TO DO THAT??? YOU DON'T JUST TACK ON A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ONTO EVERY POLICY WITHOUT INFORMING YOUR CUSTOMER!!! THEY ARE SO RETARDED!!! R E T A R D E D!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SCREAM REALLY LOUD AT MY AGENT! BUT DO I??? NOOOOOOOO! I JUST ACCEPT HER CRAPPY LITTLE ANSWER "OH, WELL, OUR EXPENSES INCREASED AND SO ALL THE POLICIES INCREASED AND THAT IS WHY. IF YOU HAD IT DRAWN FROM YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT YOU WOULD RECEIVE A 5% DISCOUNT." "I ALREADY HAVE IT BEING DRAWN FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT!!!!! AND 5 % OUT OF $289,790,238,473,901 ISN'T ENOUGH FOR ME TO BE HAPPY ABOUT YOUR MEASLEY 5 % DISCOUNT!" IT WAS AT THIS POINT SHE MELTED INTO A PUDDLE OF AGENT. WELL, NOT REALLY BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF THAT HAD BEEN THE CASE. WHY???? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????? HOW DO THESE COMPANIES FEEL JUSTIFIED IN MESSING UP PEOPLES' BUDGETS?????????????????? HOW CAN THEY EXPECT PEOPLE TO TRUST THEM IF THEY JUST ON A WHIM THEY INCREASE RATES??? "OUR EXPENSES INCREASED BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH." WHAT EXPENSES??? DID ALL THE AGENTS SUDDENLY NEED GOLD STAPLERS WITH DIAMOND NAME PLATES? DID THE CLAIM WORKERS NEED NEW UNIFORMS THAT WERE STUDDED WITH EMERALDS? DID THEY ALL NEED FACELIFTS TO MAKE THE COMPANY LOOK BETTER????? THAT'S IT...I AM CHANGING INSURANCE COMPANIES.

Comments

DebbieLou said…
Ow! Sorry about that. I would be mad too! I don't think they can do that without notifying you first. Especially when it is a direct withdrawl.

We have State Farm. They always send us notices before hand, even if it is a minor DECREASE. Perhaps Utah is different, but I believe they did it for us in CA too.
Anonymous said…
Stupid Allstate...
Jen said…
A broch tsu dayn lebn!
Zaphod said…
Yes.... Well welcome to the world of the greedy corporate bosses at Allstate who undoubtedly had insurance policies on all of the bankrupt householders who, having lost their houses, now no longer pay their premiums. I would not be surprised that in an effort to "diversify" Allstate also invested in these shakey deals in order to enhance their profit margin by leveraging somewhat. Now they have to make up their losses.

By the way, State Farm always lets us know when something is going on. State Farm is a "mutual" corporation which means that all of the policy holders are part-owners of the company. They have to treat us better. I like getting my occasional dividend from those guys as well.

ajemrz: "Ah, gee Mr. Z"; I have no idea where that is going.
Trillium said…
I know how you feel--everybody claims they have higher costs which they have to pass on to the consumer. Problem is the consumer doesn't suddenly have extra money. I've been looking around trying to decide how to cut costs around here. (After all I did write that blog about money a couple of weeks ago.) So, I did an "audit" of our credit card spending. Since we write checks only to pay regular bills and rarely carry cash we pay for most things with our Discover card (including groceries). (BTW we pay off the credit card bill every month so we aren't paying interest to the credit card company.) So the Knight and I had a little chat about his love affair with ebay and paypal. Then I began turning off lights in the house, and limiting the number of times I "need" to go shopping--saving on gasoline. . . .

It's still too soon to know how much money we will save each month by pinching pennies. I would really like to report in a couple of months that we are saving $100.00 per month over last year's groceries, gasoline, miscellaneous expenses as well as regular bills.

Who says I'm not an optimist??!!

ytzgh=must be yiddish for miser

Popular Posts