I know I know...

I know! I know! I have written too many blogs in the last few days...but still..I couldnt' help but post a couple of things, because I am afraid I will forget...ahem..


This morning I was doing my usual Blog Check, where I go down the list of blogs I know, and read them, and make the necessary commentary! I was thoroughly amused. As I was typing away, my son, who was in the bathroom, ran out and told me that he desperately needed his plastic screwdriver because he needed to poo...I haven't seen that screwdriver since...anyway...


And just now, as I was, again, checking on the multitude of blogs, my daughter was sitting in the kitchen, and headed for her beloved tuperware drawer, where she proceeded to take out every lid, lick each and every one, and then put them all back. I have weird kids.

Comments

leafhopper said…
Who knows what they do when we are not watching... LOL
Katscratchme said…
The moth blog and your weird kids blog were two of the funniest blogs I've read in a while. I thoroughly enjoied them!
I wish I was funny... sigh..

My security word just below is "pmmwhmsy"... like pimwhimsy.. it's not just whimsy.. it's PIMwhimsy.. much snootier form of whimsy for us whimsy-connisours out there...
Anonymous said…
Pimwhimsy...It sounds fancy! You ARE funny, silly! You just have a different kind of funny! If we were all the same funny, it wouldn't be funny anymore. :D

Popular Posts