About Us

What is his name? Jeremy (I'd like to call him Jem, but some how it doesn't roll right...)
How long have you been married? Five years and 3 weeks.
Who eats more? Me. Jeremy refuses to eat.
How long did you date? Three months, and were engaged for another 3 1/2
How old is he? 29 (and 11 months)
Who said I love you first? Jeremy
Who is taller? Jeremy. Except when I wear 4 inch heels..heheheh
Who sings better? It's a TOTAL tie, but Jeremy has had a lot of training.
Who is smarter? Again, a tie, since we are smart in different things.
Whose temper is worse? Me...Jeremy= Saint Dara= La Diabla
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but Jeremy is REALLY helpful.
Who does the dishes? We take turns
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeremy, but only because he doesn't like the fan on his face...Ahhhh....
Who mows the lawn? Jeremy ...that's a man's job...
Who cooks dinner? We take turns, and help eachother.
Who kissed who first? Jeremy kissed me amid all my rantings that he liked my best friend.
Who asked who out? Jeremy asked me, but I didn't make it too hard. :D
Who proposed? Jeremy did, again, while I was ranting...Long story
Who has more friends? Jeremy. He is more friendly than I am. People scare me.
Who is more sensitive? Me...Everything starts with "What is THAT supposed to mean?" *eyes welling up*
Who has more siblings? Jeremy. He has step- and half-siblings.
Who wears the pants? I try but they look ridiculous. They are made for two.

Comments

Amy said…
I want to hear this long proposal story!
Anonymous said…
Ahem...okay. So, a few weeks before Jeremy proposed, I was asking him where our relationship was going, blah blah blah. Jeremy was hedging (duly, I am scary), and said he needed to think about it. SO, weeks passed and I was feeling like I was puting too much pressure on him, so I was pumping myself to let him go because, you know, if you love someone, you let them free or some kind of junk like that. That night I was working late at the institute, and was stress about what I was going to tell Jeremy, and I ended up with something like "Jeremy, I really love you, but I feel like I am pressuring you too much, and I can't do that to you, so I am willing to put things on hold til you are ready" *on verge of tears* Jeremy came to visit me after I got off of work, and the fruitcake was bouncing off the walls, and it was rather disturbing since I knew it was all over because I was pushing him into a relationship with me. We got outside and I said my planned schpiel and the whole time Jeremy had this giant grin on his face, which was really distracting. And as I said my last word he heaved a HUGE sigh, and said "Dara, will you marry me?" I was TOTALLY shocked. I didn't know how to respond. It was too unexpected for me to burst into tears, or to feel bliss. It came later, but there you go! Apparently he had been thinking about it all that time, and decided that I was the one he wanted to be with, told God, and then God agreed that it was a good idea. :D He had been planning on asking me during that spring's general conference, but because of my insane rantings he popped the question to divert any problems. Sigh...Why am I so crazy?
Amy said…
Cuz you are female.

That's a great story.
Anonymous said…
LOL!
Chris said…
A match made in heaven.. a whack version of heaven. You know, the version where everyone is wandering aimlessly, bumping into each other, because they are looking straight up into the sky, mumbling under their breath, "What the crap is that floating up there?"
Anonymous said…
Thanks alot, Chris! LOL

Popular Posts