His Eye on Me...

Today is October 5th.

If everything had gone according to plan, our house would have closed today.

But, it's not closing.

And it's not our house.

Long story short, Jeremy and I both felt like something wasn't right. The feeling was gnawing at us, tearing into our souls and throttling the light and happiness out of us.

So we acted accordingly.

Looking on this from the outside, I'm sure we're a sorry sight, all house-less and slightly poorer than before, but you know what? I'm happy.

I'm happy because Heavenly Father spoke to us, and told us not to do it.

I'm happy because we have a place to live.

I'm happy because I listened.

I'm happy because, no matter what happens, I know that He is watching us carefully.

I have felt a little exasperated at times, but only because the little, poopy part of me is frustrated that it matters to Him where we go and when.

Why does it matter?? Why can't we just buy a stupid house??

I don't know the answers to these questions, but I feel safe. And that's a priceless thing.





Comments

Popular Posts