Weak Sauce

My head is a wonderous place.

I can do anything in my head.

What usually happens every day is that I plan out my life on paper, and a content smile creeps across my face as I look at all the things I am going to accomplish.

Of course, I'm sitting when I do this, and all those magical plans disintegrate into ash once I stand up.

I think I truly understand the phrase "the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

I've never really "gotten" it before.

But, man, I do now.

It's like I'm watching life from inside my body, trapped inside, longing to burst out.

Instead, I'm tired and all I can manage to do is eat egg-less cookie dough while I sit in cobbler's pose in my computer chair.

...of course, when I put it that way, it doesn't sound so bad.

Now that I've cheered myself up, and made myself really sick from giant spoonfuls of cookie dough, here's a drawing for you:


Comments

Popular Posts