Squeezed Bees and Spider Slots

I'm all about natural.

Natural foods.

Natural soap.

Natural naturalness.

Anyway, on my quest to find things super natural (no ghosts), I haven't yet found a shampoo that actually works that is 100 % natural. They are weak at best. And that's probably due to the amount of hair spray I use. 

So, I just make do with what I can find at Wal-Mart.

But it has to smell good.

So I usually go with Herbal Essences, since it is cheap and cleans all the junk out of my hair, and it smells nice.

As I was reading the back of the shampoo bottle in the shower, I looked at the ingredients, since I know which ones will give me death-by-hair-cancer, and I came across a NEW ingredient. Essence of honey. And this is the first thought I had:






(I don't know if it's true or not. I mean, honey is bee throw up, and so if you squeeze a bee long enough, it will burst from one end or the other, right? 

Or am I over thinking this?)

As I laid down in bed, enjoying my nice "honey essence" hair, I slid my hand between the mattress and the headboard. 

And then thought better of it. 

Comments

Katscratchme said…
Yeah.. I feel the same way about the space between the mattress and the headboard... It's really illogical, because if a critter and fit there, it can certainly crawl out and all over my face while I sleep....

You're welcome.
The Mrs. said…
Have you ever tried California Baby shampoo? It's mostly natural, and works really well, at least on my hair.

Popular Posts