If I were...

I have a friend on Pinterest.

Well, let me rephrase that...

I have a friend who is new to Pinterest.

She's doing what all of us did, and is posting all the stuff she likes in great abundance.

I have really appreciated Rose doing this, since it has exposed me to lots of different things (in a good way).

She recently has posted many (many) pins of art.

I love art.

I don't know if it's because Mom is an artist, or because both Mom and Dad love art, or if it's because Mom had me study the classics in art when I was a wee young thang (I still love Mary Cassatt). I absolutely love Emile Munier, and Salvador Dali. I tried super hard to love Monet, but he's a little too watery for me, and Van Gogh is just weird.

Anyway, all of the posts on Pinterest from Rose have made me wonder, if I were an artist, and if I were to make my own "masterpiece," what it would look like.

And this is what I came up with:
The Inevitable #1 


Now, if anybody wants to buy one of my works of art, I would be pleased as punch to accept the commission, and you can frame your very own Dandelion Patch Original! I can tell you all want one, blown up to life size, and placed in a position of honor in the main room of your home, where all your friends can stop and admire my work and your own flawless taste.

Ha ha! 

Comments

Katscratchme said…
I think I might have an Early Dara somewhere in my scrapbooks or in my hoarded piles of paper. :D

Popular Posts