Emotional Wreck

I showed this video to Jeremy the other day.

This video always makes me cry.

I'm not sure why.

I don't know if it's the fact I think about Jeremy getting into a car accident everyday since he works so far away, or if it's their facial expressions, or the fact that it's like love saved this man's life...

I don't know...but it makes me cry.

As I showed Jeremy the video, the kids were standing around.

As it ended, I sighed and said, "That always makes me cry..."

Lily, or Eden, (I'm not sure who since my vision was all blurry) looked at me and asked about what was in my eyes, and I responded with a smile and said, "Tears."

I then looked up at Jeremy, who was wildly rocking a very nervous and possibly seasick Leah, his eyes red and watery.

"Are you crying?"

"Yes!" He blurted, laughing in embarrassment. "Shut up!"

"You should probably stop rocking Leah like that," I suggested.

He then walked off, furiously blinking back his tears, and slightly modifying his exuberant swaying.

He's so cute.

Real men cry, people. Real men cry.

Comments

Popular Posts