The end...

So it's been ten weeks! In those ten weeks I've lost ten pounds and walked what feels like 100 miles (probably close to it, actually). Jeremy and I have a new goal now.

Both if us have felt for a while now that exercise should just be something we do,  something as routine as our nightly showers, or our scripture study. It's not something we do until we are "healthy," it's part of who we are.

I feel strongly about keeping my body healthy and strong. I firmly believe that it is part of our stewardship in this life: to bring our bodies in to submission and not be ruled by our human impulses.

So these next ten weeks, Jeremy and I will be exercising Monday through Saturday,  alternating the types of exercise we do, from kick boxing to pilates, weight training to yoga. In addition I am aiming to walk 2.5 miles a day, for a total of  18 miles a week.

I'm hoping that we can make this so much of a habit that we can't live without exercise! 

Our bodies were designed to move, and move powerfully, and I'm excited to see what our efforts bring!

Come join us!

Comments

Bethany said…
Such a great goal! I feel the same way and am ready to get back into a regular exercise routine. I've been hit and miss since my youngest was born. Thanks for being a great example!

Popular Posts