Oh, Gosh, I'm So Depressed



"Sorry, did I say something wrong?" said Marvin, dragging himself on regardless. "Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh [gosh] I'm so depressed. Here's another one of those self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy




"Your blogs make me sad!" Becky exclaimed on the phone last night. She laughed as she said it. She didn't sound that sad...




Well, sometimes when you are under a shroud of death-like pregnant stupor, that's all you can muster up. Some day the sun will shine again!

Makes me think of this:



‎"I think I had extraordinary luck. I was with God and with the devil. And I reached out for God." ~Rescued Chilean Miner, Mario Sepulveda

So, I will climb out eventually! Maybe someone needs to send a rescue pod down here...

Comments

Bethany said…
Yeah, I just stopped posting in my 1st trimester with Anne... not that you need to, just saying that I get the funk.
Rebecca's Oasis said…
you will feel better soon!
Trillium said…
"The sun'll come out tomorrow--bet your bottom dollar ...."

But I DO know what its like to be in a "mist of darkness" just as Lehi described it, and how he was in the mist of darkness for hours, even until he despaired of ever getting out.... Good ol' Lehi!! if his vision of the tree of life was all there was to the Book of Mormon that would be enough to prove its true. :)

Popular Posts