See ya!

We are off to California! We will be gone until next week...But maybe Becky will let me post a blog or two while we are out there! Heheheh!

Fitness Update: I ate almost half a pepperoni pizza yesterday, 3 pieces of crazy bread, and topped it off with 2 reeses peanut butter cups, a handful of twizzlers, and some M&Ms. I'm doin' GOOD! LOL!

Some thing to try: I read a report (Free!) that said to lose belly fat keep your sugar intake to 15 grams and your carb intake to 6 servings. Hmmm...it might just work.

Comments

Zaphod said…
Keep it up! I have a set of stensils out in the garage and when you get to be a big as a blimp, we can paint "Goodyear" on both sides.
Trillium said…
Don't believe everything you find on the internet. It was probably written by a diet saboteur!
Chris said…
@Zap: Man, it sounds like you have a death wish.

@Trill: Exactly!

@Dip: Hey, I love Little Smeazers. That is some good cheap food. As far as the sugar thingie, it sounds like a load of BS. Well, I guess it could work.
Anonymous said…
I dunno...I really don't care at this point. I am eating crap to my heart's content. Yay!
exeressi: what I should be doing.
Amy said…
I thank you for eating crap out the ying yang. I feel I'm among friends.

Popular Posts