Vintage Hyde Family Portraits--Digitally remastered!

Disclaimer: The following photos are just for fun, and by no means are meant to offend anybody. I love you all!


VINTAGE HYDE FAMILY PORTRAITS--DIGITALLY REMASTERED!



TA DAAAAAAA!!!!!



Dave and Becky
The Ever Photogenic Melissa!




Chris and Becky


Me and Emily
Here are Mom and Jenny!


Here's a good one of the folks and Melissa!




Ah Becky and I had a special bond!
Here's the group of us. I still haven't figured out where Becky was. Does anyone else remember?

Dad, always the focus of attention!

Comments

Zaphod said…
... and your little dog too!!!! Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!

lmmugou: What the Darawart does with the mugwarts.
Anonymous said…
Sigh...I think I insulted everyone...
Trillium said…
I think it looks like it took a ton of work to produce this. I hope you had fun doing it! :D
leafhopper said…
I love the one with your dad in the green plaid.
Anonymous said…
LOL! Me too...Hehehe!
Jen said…
I'm not insulted. . . just a little disturbed. . .:)

yhezvgx - what a flying monkey says when it's disturbed

Popular Posts