WHOA!





So, there I was checking the comments on my blogs, and lo and behold, my MOTHER reads my blog! It made me so happy...Threw me for a loop...lots of startling revelations today...WHO voted that they are a Yak??? It reminds me of a story...ahem...




Feeling slightly gushy and squishy towards my husband, I said, lovingly, "Jeremy if you were an animal, you would be a Koala." I am sure I batted my eye lashes, and I KNOW I was thinking









how cute he would be as a Koala, and how snuggly they are just like him...sigh...I am afraid I got was I was asking for when I, feeling slightly impatient, eagerly asked "So, what animal am I?" He glowered at me and responded "A Yak."




I don't know why I am a Yak, but kudos to whoever voted to be one! Yay!



Comments

Amy said…
*with a curtsy*

"My fellow yak..."
Anonymous said…
LOL! Yay!
Chris said…
A yak? Man, if I had said that to Tammy, I would be in the yak house, er, I mean the dog house.
Anonymous said…
LOL!

Popular Posts