I'm a GRANDMA!

So, there we were, sitting around our table playing Rook (never played before! What fun!) with our friends Mike and Christina, when I heard peeping...I raced over to my bird cage and looked inside but couldn't see anything for sure, so I ran and got my flashlight, shone it into the birds nest, and there they were: two naked baby birds hungry for pre-chewed food! I ran out of my house to tell my neighbors, but for some reason they weren't as excited as I was...weirdos. I am sure Toffee and Cricket were mortified that I kept shining a bright light into their home, but I couldn't help myself! As soon as they are big enough, I will take a picture of the new little ones, and post them here.

Comments

Amy said…
Congrats, Granny D!
Chris said…
You know what, we had a crazy bird put a nest on our back porch light, and laid some eggs. Tammy has a video on her blog with these birds.

Her blog is http://littlepapoose.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts