Down hill, tumbling all the way...

Our anniversary was such a wonderful experience! We went out to dinner at a FABULOUS restaurant, The Mandarin, in Bountiful. We went to the temple, and had a great time at the Radisson, and had not quite so good a time at Lagoon, due to the queasy stomache I inherited from my father...ahem...I have to give myself a little credit, though. I went on 5 loop-de-loop rides before I felt like my intestines were going to turn themselves inside out.
After we got home, I guess the anniversary spell broke when reality crashed ever-so smuggly on us. Sigh..So, as a result, I have been REALLY CRABBY and stressed out. I keep having dreams where people are being nasty to me (ie, my landlord...) and as a result I have started telling people what I am thinking when I am angry which is not normal for me. In a way it is liberating, except for the fact that I feel guilty for everything I do wrong, and everything I DON'T do wrong. It's a hard place to be sometimes. "Guilty if you do, guilty if you don't." I think it must be a psychological problem. My friend Tara believes that I shouldn't let myself be pushed around and that I should just do what I think is best for me without feeling bad about it. Sigh..she makes it sound so easy..."If you don't want to do something, don't do it," she says, ever so confindently...but then again, that is why I talk to her...my own personal psychoanalyist and therapist. I have to remember that stress makes me fat...

Comments

Tiffany said…
Dara, you're so cute! You're such a nice person. I think it's a good thing to tell what you're thinking. I'm definitely guilty of that! :)

p.s. I love the Mandarin too. I'm jealous that you got to eat there!

Popular Posts