Life is GOOD!

Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary! I am SO excited, because today (A BIG THANK YOU TO MY MOTHER-IN-LAW) we are heading up to Bountiful for a two-day celebration! YAY! It will be the first time since we have had kids that we will actually be alone. I am having separation anxiety already. And we don't leave for another hour or so. I just want to squeeze my children to let them know how much I will miss them! This morning, I was sleeping on the couch (due to the early riser who sleeps in our room) and Jeremy called me to inform me that my sister-in-law, Candace, was coming to scoop Joshua up and take him to the zoo. Cue "Flight of the Bumblebee." After they pulled away I immediatly felt like a bad parent, for letting them take him away early. He, on the other hand, jumped in their car without a backward glance, and I SWEAR I heard him say "See ya, Sucka!" Oh well...I suppose I deserve it for all the random spanking I do around here. Just kidding! It's not random. It's carefully planned and executed. *Evil laugh* Just kidding! Anywho, happy day to all who read my blog!

Comments

Popular Posts